Navigation
News
GoldCoastCB Forum -- June 23, 2018, 01:23:24 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CB STORY: HOW AND WHY CB ON THE GOLD COAST WENT TO HELL  (Read 5785 times)
cOOter
Supporting Member

« on: January 30, 2012, 12:42:17 AM »

SCRIPT FOR UPCOMING MOVIE

CB STORY: HOW AND WHY CB ON THE GOLD COAST WENT TO HELL

THE SIMPLIFIED VERSION WITH PICTURES FOR DUMMIES AND NEWBIES

CLICK HERE TO SEE IT
Davos
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 02:38:58 PM »

Wow!   That story has some serious intense detail..   
admin
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 02:49:51 PM »

Sci-fi stuff right there.  tard
King_DaVo
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 02:58:40 PM »

That story was actually pretty spot on but damn,  that's what you call commitment right there.  Would have taken a while.    lol
cOOter
Supporting Member

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 03:35:51 PM »

Pretty spot on? Are you nuts? Time machines aren't real  :icon_farao:

Ow anyways, I just re-read it myself, and dropped a bit in brackets that wasn't necessary lower down the page.

I've always been open to objections to my take on things.

Ow CB, what a funny place to be.

What's your story King DaVo. I tried to scare you off so you'd go get married and have a normal life. CB is he work of the devil. Shit I just turned 43 last month and I'm still under it's spell. (aka pathetic)

Run DaVo, run while you can. Fly be free   Bike

hippy2
King_DaVo
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 04:12:31 PM »

Hahahaha   Yeah funny.      Things just got to mental on radio so i just left as i didn't need the stress and anger or the consequences for doing something foolish out of rage so sold up all my gear and left.  I don't even remember our falling out to be honest but you were obviously going on about something that was true  (truth comes out when ppl r drunk) but i don't remember trivial dumb stuff, only important things.   I was a young idiot back then though,  young dumb and full of useless cum but i have changed so i may give CB another go with a clean slate and sane mind.   Iv got lots of good stuff  in my life atm,  i enjoy it to the max, have a nice little place, do   4wding and camping, building fast cars, building and customising high end computers when i feel like it,   just got back from Europe also,  and going back early next year for couple months.  Investing my hard earned dollars in a way that it can only increase in time which allows me to have a very laid back and free life while my investment is making me money rather than me breaking my back to do so..   Life is amazing atm, so i figured might try going back to CB a little as things can't really get any better for me right now..   I can afford CB to drag me down a little   LOL   

Plus, i wanted to say gday to some ppl if they still around,  i have no clue what the go is on air atm....     But i don't plan to fight with anyone,   i have forgotten everything so as far as im concerned im like a new radio user.   If someone wants to have a go at me or attack me then thats fine,  they obviously have the problem in the brain as they are "acting"  and i am receiving and i might add,  not "reacting"    So its as simple as that.    Im not here to take sides it a war or back anyone up in there battle,  im just here to say Hi and maybe have some fun on CB like many many years ago..   If it doesn't work out, ill just leave again,  easy as.    LOL 

bbq
cOOter
Supporting Member

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 04:33:37 PM »

All good here.

For what it's worth, I'll say sorry here again for my past relatedness.  tard

Europe? WTF? Their about to WW3 up there, glad ya back in the southern hemisphere where the nuclear fall out wont make it.

Errr, yeah, I still do conspiracy stuff.

Praise King Jesus, DaVo's got a good life in order.

Half watt handheld? LOL, Wazza might button ya..LOL, nah, he'll love to hear from you, as well many others.

icon_thumright
King_DaVo
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 04:41:31 PM »

Yeah i agree with you there,  im pretty sure another big war is imminent just don't know exactly when,  a lot of ppl are gonna get a nasty surprise..    Things are pretty crazy in Europe atm,  although tried to stay away from the bad areas..   Still got distant family there also,  so i was able to use there blast shelter  lol     Oh Wazza ?   Wow he still around thats amazing!   Hey,  not being nasty but do you know if Vince is still alive ?      thumbsup
cOOter
Supporting Member

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2012, 04:44:52 PM »

Fuck yeah, he'll love to hear ya.

He moved to a better place where visitors happy11 are allowed.

I'll PM you his address.

87 and still kicking.

happy11
King_DaVo
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 05:00:03 PM »

Fuck yeah, he'll love to hear ya.

He moved to a better place where visitors happy11 are allowed.

I'll PM you his address.

87 and still kicking.

happy11

Awesome!!   Love to say Hi to him..      thumbsup
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to:  

Anone designed by pixelslot.